Manage AWS Resources & Reduce Costs with aMiSTACX
Important! ALL aMiSTACX Customers, please register and make use of A51. It will allow aMiSTACX to send you important alerts about your stacks directly to your A51 dashboard. [AWS does not provide a direct contact mechanism.]
Note: To use Area 51, you must first become an aMiSTACX AWS EC2 subscriber. Then it takes between 24-48 hrs before you can register.
[As of March 29th, 2019, A51 now offers a free 30 day preview of Monitoring and Health Checks to all A51 customers.]
Our new Area 51 [A51] Management panel for AWS resources is now available to ALL aMiSTACX customers in basic format included with your aMiSTACX AWS pay-as-you-go subscription.
What is Area 51? You will be able to potentially manage all of your aMiSTACX resources, non-aMiSTACX EC2s, and RDS instances from a single management dashboard!
Some of the features:
- Manage & Schedule aMiSTACX AWS EC2 Power Cycles
- Manage non-aMiSTACX EC2s [Pro Subscription Required]
- Manage & Schedule AWS Backups/Restores
- Trigger Instant Backups
- Manage & Monitor AWS RDS Instances
- Manage AWS Security Groups
- Manage AWS EC2 and RDS Instance Types
- Advanced CloudWatch Monitoring [Pro Subscription Required]
- Alarms for CPU, Memory, and Disk [Pro Subscription Required]
- HTTPS Health Check Alerts! [Pro Subscription Required]
- Manage Multiple AWS Accounts
- Invite Team Members
- Receive important stack notifications, and important system announcements.
- SMS Notifications [Pro Subscription Required]
- Team SMS Direct Messages [Pro Subscription Required]
- Cloudflare CDN API Integration
more more & more…
Follow Updates of A51 here.
Image: Main A51 Dashboard
Better – Stronger – Faster and mixed with Alien Technology