We will post here upcoming updates, maintenance windows, features and fixes for aMiSTACX and Area 51. Stay tuned!
January 17th, 2019 – A51 – Huge new release. Please review.
- Team Members can be active with more than one A51 account. This means a developer can be a team member with multiple aMiSTACX customers. Very handy since we are starting to build an aMiSTACX professional support network.
- Manage non-aMiSTACX EC2s. There is now an upgrade feature called Pro that will allow you to subscribe and upgrade to a Professional A51 Membership [A51 Pro] the current cost per month is very reasonable [$20 USD], yet unlocks all kinds of new features. For Agencies and Enterprise this is a must have.
- 1-Click restore enhancements for Snapshots and AMIs.
- Lots of UI upgrades for desktop and mobile
- Notification enhancements
- Dashboard sync fix
January 3rd, 2019 – Happy New Year! Kicking it off with our new S3 Titanium for Magento 2.3.0 running Apache.
December 24th, 2018 – A51 – Maintenance Scheduled for 12 noon EST. Introducing 1-Click backups, Restore options, tons of UI enhancements. Happy Holidays! 🙂
December 16, 2018 – A51 – Maintenance Scheduled for 5pm EST. We will be adding EC2 phpMyadmin hotlinks, and Mobile UI upgrades.
December 12, 2018 – A51 – Maintenance Scheduled for 11pm EST. We will be introducing desktop alerts and EC2 Public IP address records.
December 11th, 2018 – WordPress 5.0 S3 Titanium powered by aMiSTACX G4 should be available in a couple of days.
December 10th, 2018 – New features for Magento S3 Titanium. S3Rocket now supports CSS/JS deployment to S3, custom image paths, and S3Sonic has some fixes to improve usability. If you already have this stack, please update to unlock the new features!